Thursday, April 1

...art show...


Anyone living in the Harrisburg area may be interested in checking out our employee art show at the Midtown Scholar Bookstore on North 3rd St! It runs the entire month of April, with a reception on the eve of April 16. I suggest coming on April 16th, as there will be plenty of donuts and coffee (typical fare here at the warehouse).

On a personal level, this art show is my first opportunity to publicly display my work. I have entered one baby quilt ("A Timbered Choir") and two sets of cards ("In English Plumage" and "A Taste of Leaves"). So I'm grateful for this opportunity and also impressed by the variety of art represented by our staff. Perhaps we'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joy!
    Your work for the show is lovely! I love the embroidery on the quilt. We should talk crafts sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete